IRCTC Ticket Booking steps
IRCTC ticket booking can be using following simple steps
- Do you have IRCTC User ID available? If no then visit how to create the IRCTC User ID first
- click here to Log on to the IRCTC website
- Once you have open the IRCTC website enter the IRCTC User ID and Password. After entering the User ID and password need to press on Login button to open your IRCTC ticket booking session.
- Once IRCTC website opened need to enter the From Station, To Station, Journey date, Ticket Type – E-ticket or I-Ticket and press Submit button to start the Train searching option.
- Once you have press Submit button will show Trains between stations details. You have select any of the train and select the class for which required to travel.
- Once selected the Class of travel (AC 3 Tier, SL etc.) system will show you the LIVE train ticket availability status.
- Click on to the Book Now button to book the ticket.
- After you have pressed the Book now option system will show you a form to enter the passenger details.
- Next step is to confirm the ticket by click on to the Next
- After this step, system will show you the details for verification
- IRCTC Payment: You can do your payment via different methods like Internet Banking, Credit Card , debit Cards and Cash Cards etc. Choose your appropriate the payment option and continue the Banking instructions to book the train ticket.
- After the success full completion of the IRCTC ticket booking system you can able to print press ERS (English).
Sample IRCTC Train Ticket is as follows